Tuesday, February 25, 2020

Creative card for a creative person + Video

Hello! I want to inspire you to look on your crafty supplies in a different way. Ofcourse we all love to just to stamp and die cut, but Studio Katia stamps and dies have so much possibilities! I turned my Artsy Trimmings stamps into a painting on the wall. Because I need a card for a crafty friend, obsessed with coloring and I went little bit crazy with creating a flowing paints from crystals 🙂


 How I made this card you can watch here or on my Youtube chanel HERE.


 I love that I can I use a lot of crystals from my stach and they all looks amazing. EMBELLISHMENT WAND helps me a lot to place all those crystals amd I made a little crush test with a Studio Katia glue, which you can see in the end of the video.


To create splashes on the card background I used INK SPLASH STENCIL. With a blender brushes I applied few different colors of distress inks through the mask, behind the painting.


Hope you like this card!
Have a great day and see you soon!

Galina

Supplies



3 comments: