Thursday, January 16, 2020

Video. Multi technique card making

Hello everyone! Today I want to show a card with a lot of cardmaking techniques. For this card I used cute little stamp set – POTTED PLANTS and FANCY SCALLOP CIRCLE DIES.

studio katia, POTTED PLANTS, FANCY SCALLOP CIRCLE DIES, AUTUMN LEAVES STENCIL, Card making, papercraft, handmade, diecutting, copic coloring, ink blending
 
How I made this card you can watch in this video or HERE (my Youtube channel)




  For this card I decided to create my own pot for the stamped plants. I used smallest dies from the FANCY SCALLOP CIRCLE DIES to die cut a half of a circle and in the center of it cut out a holes with other die from this set. I cross stitched the die cut with a green thread and got this nice decorated pot. I colored plants with Copic markers and attached them abow the pot.


studio katia, POTTED PLANTS, FANCY SCALLOP CIRCLE DIES, AUTUMN LEAVES STENCIL, Card making, papercraft, handmade, diecutting, copic coloring, ink blending

  For the card background I used stencil technique. I applied Lucky clover and Pine Needled Distress inks throught the AUTUMN LEAVES STENCIL with INK BLENDER BRUSHES. This brushes helps to get nice crisp image through the stencil.
  
 Behind the pot I placed a piece of the vellum. I attached it to the glitter frame using double sided adhesive.  I stamped the sentiment directly on the vellum. For stamping on the vellum or acetate sheet it’s better to use an archival\permanent inks.


studio katia, POTTED PLANTS, FANCY SCALLOP CIRCLE DIES, AUTUMN LEAVES STENCIL, Card making, papercraft, handmade, diecutting, copic coloring, ink blending

Thanks for stopping by!
Have a great day!

Supplies


1 comments: