Wednesday, November 13, 2019

Paws for Kindness Blog Hop

Hello everyone! 
Today we are celebrating new small release from Studio Katia, and we are presenting new adorable stamps set with cats and dogs. This is an exclusive stamp set and coordinating die bundle featuring specifically designed to celebrate the World Kindness Day. 
   Studio Katia will donate $10 from every sale of this special stamp bundle to Pets in the Classroom, because we truly believe that all children should have the opportunity to learn about the responsibilities, respect for life and being kind to one another.




 For my card I used image with a girl, I stamped it with a black Nuvo ink and colored with Copic markers. I cut out a frame from the wood grain cardstock and placed the image underneath. For the card background I cut out a panel with dots from the red cardstock and placed it on the blue cardbase.

 






Blog Hop Giveaway:

- SK GIVEAWAY: Studio Katia is giving away TWO $25 CAD gift certificates on their Blog.
- Winners will be chosen randomly from comments left under all the Blogs.
- All comments must be left by Friday, November 22nd, 2019, 23:59 PM EST.
- Winners will be announced on Sunday, November 24th, 2019 on SK Blog.

Blog Hop List:



Supplies

17 comments:

  1. I love how you framed this darling set! It's my pup's 4th birthday today! What a great birthday hop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the dies you used on this card. This new kindness set is so sweet and I love the sentiments included.

    ReplyDelete
  3. sweet card - the scalloped circle frame is perfect - great design

    ReplyDelete
  4. Marisela Delgado said: so cute. mariandmonsterd@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the scalloped circle and the cute image inside...great way to emphasize the image.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You did such a nice job showcasing this release.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The colors are lovely. The way you framed the cute image genius. Lovely card. Tyfs

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this card. The little girl
    with her friends is adorable.
    The red dotted background and
    the framing is great. thanks
    for sharing. txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorable card! Love the sweet image and the pretty details on your card! The oval frame die and background look awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is really adorable card, love the coloring, especially the way you did the floor.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super sweet and adorable card!! Love the oval frame :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely card. I have two cats and my daughter just loves cats. The two I have are children of her cat. We took them so they wouldn't have to go to the pound. I do enjoy them. I just wish they wouldn't kill the birds.

    ReplyDelete
  13. So cute. I like the framing and your coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  14. The blue coming through the red paper is such a nice touch. LOVE the color combination

    ReplyDelete