Friday, October 25, 2019

Sweet holiday wishes. Jane's Doodles Christmas card

Hello everyone!

  I made another Christmas card with stamps from Jane's' Doodle. And I need at least ten more to make sure I have cards for all friends in my Christmas card list.
For this card I used one big stamp from Gingerbread Stamp Set, which is on 50% sale now. 

  I stamped the house on a grey cardstock with black Memento ink. I used my stamping platform to re stamp image few times, because my grey cardstock has a texture. I colored the house with red, brown and yellow copic markers. To decorate my house I add a fake snow on some parts of it, also I add it on the trees.




  I cut out a frame from white glitter cardstock and foam mount it on the card panel. I placed a piece of the vellum on the bottom window and attached die cut letters on it. I heat embossed a small sentiment "holiday wishes" with white embossing powder and placed in the center of my card.

  To finish my card I add few plastic snowflakes and white accents with white gel pen.

Have a great day!

Supplies




0 comments:

Post a Comment