Tuesday, October 22, 2019

Season greeting cards with electronic cutting machine Silhouette Cameo. Tutorial

Hi everyone! 
    Today I want ot share with you two more christmas cards. This time I used new cutting files from Scrapbook.com and my amazing electronic diecuttnig machine - Silhouette Cameo. I don't use it often for card making, but when I saw those pretty patterns with trees I decided to make a couple of cards.



  To create this two cards I used - Scrapbook.com - Digital Cut File - Tis the Season - Bundle of 10 Designs. 

To embellish my cards I used tiny negative die cuts from the patterns and plastic crystals.


 Close ups.


  So, I start with cutting two panels with the small trees. I used a super smoth bristol cardstock 180 g\m (82ib) with settings for aplaid carstock.

  Also I traced a sentiment and add a white frame to it. I cut this white frame at once with card backgrounds.

  After I make sure everything is cutted properly I stick the card panel back to the cutting mat and cover all edges with masking tape.I made ink blending directly on the cutting mat, because I want get a lot of colored trees in one step :)


  I apply light green, dark green and black distress inks over the card panel and when my blending is done I carefully remove the card panel.  And look on all those trees! I will use them on my next project, as well as on my todays cards.


Next I foam mount green panel on a green card base and red one on theblack glitter card base.


Hope you like those csrds!
See you soon!

Supplies





2 comments:

  1. This is such a great resource that you are providing and you give it away for free. I love seeing blog that understand the value of providing a quality resource for free. wood cutting tools

    ReplyDelete