Friday, September 20, 2019

Spooky cards with Camp Trailer die set by Honey Bee Stamps

Hello everyone! 
  Finally my favorite season has begun and I can make spooky - scary ( but cute xD) cards. Today I want to share with you 3 cards with unusual card format. I used Camp Trailer Card die set and Haunted House Add-On dies from Honey Bee Stamps. 

 
My first card has size 8 x 5 inches (about 20x15 cm). This card is huge for me, but I like it, becouse I can add more elements on my card scene.


At first I applied distress inks on the card panel, next I cut out grass from ark green cardstock anf foam mount it on the card panel.

   For the main element (trailer) I used different cardstock leftovers, piece of purple glitter cardstock, piece of the wood cardstock,.. I apply a bit of distress inks on edges of the die cuts to get shadows on the trailer. 

  I attached trailer on the card panel and add the trees and the bats. Also I pick up few transparent ghots from shaker mix called Boo-To-You Confetti and attached them on my card.  



 My two other cards are smaller and have shape of the trailer. I made them with same die set, but I add bigger ghosts :)


To embellish one trailer I used spider web from Boo-To-You Confetti mix. Just love this shaker mix, I almost run out of it and didn't make any shaker card with it :))



 And these cards can stand alone and can be part of Halloween home decor :)

  
  If you like die cutting you definitely need to try to make shaped cards, just look through your stash. Even with basic shape dies you can create amazing cards.

Thanks for stopping by!
Have a great day.

Supplies

0 comments:

Post a Comment