Thursday, August 29, 2019

Tonic Studios Craft Kit 25 and 8 easy card ides + Video

Hello everyone! 
I was playing with Tonic Studios Craft Kit #25 and I now want to share with you a lot of fun card making tips and ideas.


This kit includes a few products of the Tonic Studios Blue Blossoms Colour Trend to be released in September.

If you want to know more about Tonic's craft kits
CLICK HERE for UK shop
CLICK HERE for US shop

Here is a video tutorial, enjoy!





So, what was inside of the kit?


 This kit includes only dies, but usualy Tonic provides stamps as well.


This kit is all about making 3d projects - lantern box, and I will make a lot of boxed soon, but first cards!



I made a lot of cards, but this one is my favorite. I turned lantern die cut into a house for little piggy :) I used some latest stamps from Tonic, full supply list you can find below.


Here is a card with my favorite paper from the kit - beautiful embossed roses.

 
Also I made two fun critters using basic shape dies of this kit. I was inspired by Bibi Cameron, she created a cute treat holder with lantern  handle die and after watching her video I want to make something with paws! :)


Those little animals can embellish child's birthday invitation or you can turn them into candy holder and treat your friend.


Thanks for stopping by!







0 comments:

Post a Comment