Friday, April 19, 2019

Happy Bee day release blog-hop

Hi everyone!

Welcome on our Birthday blog-hop Day 1! We are so excited because Honey Bee Stamp turns 4 and released a loooot of new awesome stamps, dies, stencils and more!


And I want to share with you a Birthday card I made using new Mandala Stencil and Birthaday dies.


    I simply applied Nuvo glitter paste through Mandala stencil on the light green cardstock. I cut sentiment from gold mirror cardstock and second layer of the sentiment I cut from vellum. Also I heat embossed white word "Hapy" on the dark green cardstock. 



And here are some my favorite cards from preview week I made with new products from Honey Bee Stamps.






Celebrate with us and win awesome prizes!

Giveaway Day One
(just put comment along the way to win)
Rainbow Wishes Prize Pack:
Rainbow Wishes stamp and dies, Rainbow Wishes paper pack, gem stickers, 
Rainbow Wishes enamel dots & Rainbow Wishes Stencil

Your next stop - Jana Millen

Have fun! 

Supplies:

Double Stitched Squares | Honey Cuts
Double Stitched Squares | Honey Cuts
Shop at:
HB
Sakura Glaze Pen, Bold Point White 0.7mm
Sakura Glaze Pen, Bold Point White 0.7mm
Shop at:
Scrap com | HB
Mandala | Set of 2 Stencil Masks
Mandala | Set of 2 Stencil Masks
Shop at:
HB
Happy Birthday | Honey Cuts
Happy Birthday | Honey Cuts
Shop at:
HB
Mother's Day | 4x6 Stamp Set
Mother's Day | 4x6 Stamp Set
Shop at:
HB
Stitched Flowers | Honey Cuts
Stitched Flowers | Honey Cuts
Shop at:
HB
One-Of-A-Kind | 4x6 Stamp Set
One-Of-A-Kind | 4x6 Stamp Set
Shop at:
HB
Spring | Honey Cuts
Spring | Honey Cuts
Shop at:
HB
Spring Peony | 6x8 Stamp Set
Spring Peony | 6x8 Stamp Set
Shop at:
HB
Radiant Circle Background | Honey Cuts
Radiant Circle Background | Honey Cuts
Shop at:
HB
Fluttering By | 6x8 Stamp Set
Fluttering By | 6x8 Stamp Set
Shop at:
HB
Nuvo Glimmer Paste | Moonstone
Nuvo Glimmer Paste | Moonstone
Shop at:
HB
Nuvo Crystal Drops | Gloss Apple Green
Nuvo Crystal Drops | Gloss Apple Green
Shop at:
HB

68 comments:

  1. I love the coloring you did on these cards. They are all so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The mandala is such a lovely pattern and your coloring is fantastic on the floral cards. Thanks for sharing this inspiration with these fun products.

    ReplyDelete
  3. All beautiful cards, but my favorites are the Mandala Birthday & the butterfly cards. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I especially love the flowers with berries. I would love to color them, and make a Mothers Day card with the stamp. So pretty. You are quite the colorer.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are all fantastic!! I really like the flower card with the center one moving!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That mandala card is stunning! It's my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your cards are so inspiring! Thank you for your hard work! You really showed off this release so well!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous cards! Your coloring is so beautiful on the Mother's Day and Spring Greetings cards.

    ReplyDelete
  9. All of your cards are beautiful! My favorite is the one with the black Spring!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful cards. I do love that mandala stencil.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is an absolutely amazing release, and your cards are equally fabulous! Thanks for all the gorgeous inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful Cards, I love the Spring card with the speckled black!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Bright and beautiful and perfect for Spring.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love your cards Galina! That mandala stencil card is GORGEOUS!
    Thank you for sharing. ��

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your cards are so beautiful. Thanks for sharing your fabulous designs.

    ReplyDelete
  16. These cards are spectacular!! I really love your flower cards, the coloring is awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love the Mothers Day card. So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  18. BEAUTIFUL! I love the splatters on all the cards and I love the yellow background on your butterfly card!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh my!!! I'm totally in love for your wonderful cards!!! Colors are simply amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I just bought that Mandela die, stamp, & stencil so I am super excited to see your Nuevo mask with the stencil! Such wonderful spring colors! Also so glad to find you on this hop---your crafting is awesome! Love all the examples and inspiration. Do you have a YouTube channel?!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Fantastic cards. Love the Mandala stencil.
    It looks wonderful on the green cardstock.
    the gold sentiment makes it so rich.
    thanks for sharing
    txmlh(9at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Beautiful cards! I love that mandala stencil!

    ReplyDelete
  23. All of your cards are awesome! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Fantastic cards! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Awesome cards! I really love the mandala stencil design! And... of course those beautiful butterflies and flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Gorgeous! I appreciate the coloring on the edge of the butterfly card and especially the coloring on the Spring Greeting flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Gorgeous cards. The technics are so nice.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Wow! Love the various techniques you've used on these!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Oh how I love this Mandala card of yours. I just love all your cards for this blog hop, bright and cheerful!

    ReplyDelete
  30. So beautiful! Love mother's day card

    ReplyDelete
  31. Wow, that Mandala card is gorgeous! All that sparkle is fabulous! I love simple cards that look like you spent so much time on them. Thanks for sharing all your cards from the week!

    ReplyDelete
  32. I looooove all of your cards, but my favorite is the mother's day one ...absolu abso amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  33. All your cards are amazing. I especially love the butterfly card

    ReplyDelete
  34. Dear Galina
    your beauties are inttricate and detailed. loved it all be it colors or technique it is marvelous.Love and hugs

    ReplyDelete
  35. Incredible cards, love the Mandela card in particular.

    ReplyDelete
  36. Beautiful and colourful cards, thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  37. Nice work with those florals! Such a great release.

    ReplyDelete
  38. I love ALL your projects! One is more beautiful than the next! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  39. Such inspirational and lovely cards; thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  40. Wonderful cards! Great new release from Honey Bee.

    ReplyDelete
  41. Really pretty cards!!! TFS
    hugs,
    joni

    ReplyDelete
  42. I love me some Honeybee, and they are doing their birthday celebration right! I love your cards, and especially love your use of the mandala stencil! <3

    ReplyDelete
  43. Just beautiful creations. I love your cards

    ReplyDelete
  44. A beautiful collection of cards which highlight this release!

    ReplyDelete
  45. Wow with that mandala-subtle and gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  46. Wow! Great cards! The butterfly card is a show-stopper - just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  47. Love all the different techniques you used for each card. They are all fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  48. Love your cards! Flowers are my favorite! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  49. You did a wonderful job of showing off these great new releases from Honey Bee.

    ReplyDelete
  50. Love the mandala birthday card- so elegant and pretty!

    ReplyDelete