Wednesday, April 10, 2019

Floral card using only one medium + video

Hi everyone!
Today I'm so exited to share with you my first project for Tonic Studios.

  I'm a big fan of Tonic. My first "serious" stuff for cardmaking was from Tonic Studios and I'm happy to continue my craft journey with this brand.So, I want to show you how to create a card using only one medium. I used Nuvo Aqua Pens only and nothing else to add colours to this card background and to the images.


I'm also featuring Dainty Daisies a beautiful stamp set by Tonic.

Please, enjoy my video tutorial to get inspired and find more information about the cardmaking process.

 


For the card background, I used watercolour paper. For me, the easiest way to apply water on the watercolour paper is using Nuvo spray bottle.


To make a sentiment I used gold mirror cardstock, vellum and white cardstock for the base layer.


To embellish this card I used few colours of the Nuvo Drops: Golden Sunset (with gold glitter inside) and Bubble Gum (nice crystal pink colour).


I got a few flower leftover after I made the first card and I decided to use them to create a second card. Applying the same techniques and ideas than for the card above.


 I used Black and gold Nuvo drops to embellish and gold glitter cardstock for the sentiment.
 

Thanks for stoping by!
Have a great day :) 

Supplies:

Just a note to let you know that when you buy through the links below I get a small commission at no extra cost to you. Thanks for your support. 
Nuvo - Blending Daubers - 3 Pack
Nuvo - Blending Daubers - 3 Pack
Shop at:
Scrap com
 Perfect Clear Acrylic Stamp Block - Medium Exclusive
Perfect Clear Acrylic Stamp Block - Medium Exclusive
Shop at:
Scrap com
 Strathmore - 9 x 12 Watercolor Paper Pad - 12 Sheets
Strathmore - 9 x 12 Watercolor Paper Pad - 12 Sheets
Shop at:
Scrap com

Tonic Studios - Linking Rings Stencil
Shop at:
TS
Nuvo - Aqua Flow Pens - Ocean Air
Nuvo - Aqua Flow Pens - Ocean Air
Shop at:
TS
Tonic Studios - Stamps - Dainty Daisies Stamp Set
Tonic Studios - Stamps - Dainty Daisies Stamp Set
Shop at:
TS

Nuvo - Ink Pad - Black Shadow
Shop at:
TS
Nuvo - Aqua Shimmer - Midas Touch
Nuvo - Aqua Shimmer - Midas Touch
Shop at:
TS
Tonic Studios - Will's Hand - Enjoy Die Set
Tonic Studios - Will's Hand - Enjoy Die Set
Shop at:
TS
Craft Perfect - Glitter Card - Gold Dust
Craft Perfect - Glitter Card - Gold Dust
Shop at:
TS
Craft Perfect - Mirror Card - Harvest Gold
Craft Perfect - Mirror Card - Harvest Gold
Shop at:
TS
Nuvo - Adhesives - Flat Tip Glue Pen Medium
Nuvo - Adhesives - Flat Tip Glue Pen Medium
Shop at:
TS
Nuvo - Tools - Light Mist Spray Bottle
Nuvo - Tools - Light Mist Spray Bottle
Shop at:
TS
Tim Holtz - 5 inch / 12.3cm Mini Snips
Tim Holtz - 5 inch / 12.3cm Mini Snips
Shop at:
TS






3 comments: