Monday, March 4, 2019

Jane's Doodle New release blog hop

Hi everyone! 
   Today we are celebrating the new Jane's stamp release. There arte two new stamp sets one floral and one with kind sentiments.

   I made a card using Plumeria stamp set. Just look on those amazing flowers! I stamped few flowers and big branch onto watercolor paper using Archival Black ink. I colored all images with distress markers, for flowers I used: Worn Lipstick and Mustard Seed, for leaves: Moved Lawn marker.

  To create my card background I choose three colors of distress ink: Moved Lawn, Faded Jeans and Tumbled Glass. I applied color by color on a white piece of paper using small round blending tool.

   Also, I made a dry embossing with rectangle stitched die to add more interest on my card. At last I add few transparent sequin to embellish my card.

Blog Hop List

We're having a giveaway, winner chooses stamp set of choice so make sure to leave a comment (winner will be announced on Wednesday). Also take advantage of our 20% off sale (sale ends Wednesday).

21 comments:

  1. Galina,this is stunning. I love your background sponging - it gives your card such great balance! And the fabulous plumeria and color shading is just marvelous. Beautiful birthday card! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty flowers with gorgeous background, love your detailing s on Plumeria!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card. So much beauty going on! Thank you for sharing you talents with us today.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card. Love the colours you used and a beautiful design. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Galina with beautiful colors:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful creation .. lovely and bright color gives more enhance to the beauty

    ReplyDelete
  7. So lovely!! The flowers are colored beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pretty card Galina! Your blending and coloring is lovely!

    ~ Priyanka Kantak

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful with the sparkly happy birthday and your coloring on the flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous coloring!
    Love the flowers.
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous coloring on the Plumeria flowers! Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  12. How beautiful, Galina, I really love it! Such a great design/layout!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a gorgeous design for featuring these beautiful Plumeria. Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  14. BEAUTIFUL Card! The Plumeria flowers are absolutely gorgeous! I also really love how you blended the background too!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow, this is a very nice background to place the wonderful flowers in. Creative regards from stempelfrida!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous card..lovely colors :)

    ReplyDelete