Thursday, March 21, 2019

Fox silhouette | Honey Bee Stamps

Hi everyone!
Today I want to share with you a card with fun silhouette technique. For this card I used some stamps and dies from Honey Bee Stamps.


I start with applieng distress ink onto white card panel. I combined few disfferent shades of orange and brown colors. I blend them well with regular blending tool and keep nice orage gradient.

Next using fox die I cut rondomly few foxes from woodgrain cardstock. I adhere it onto card panel with 3d foam to add dimenssion on my card.



   I heat embossed a sentiment on the black piece of paper. I used white emossing poder, but  I thonk orange one will look more prettir :)  So, it's time for shopping and looking for orange powder))

  I cut a tiny nose from black cardstock and covered it with glossy accent, now it's shiny ) Also I add few transparent sequins to embelish my card.

Hope you like it!
Have a great day!

Supplies 
"
Just a note to let you know that when you buy through the links below I get a small commission at no extra cost to you. Thanks for your support. " ""
 Cardstock - 8.5 x 11 - Neenah, Solar White - 25 Pack Exclusive
Cardstock - 8.5 x 11 - Neenah, Solar White - 25 Pack Exclusive
Shop at:
Scrap com | SK | HB
 Tombow - Mono Multi Liquid Glue
Tombow - Mono Multi Liquid Glue
Shop at:
Scrap com | HB
 Sizzix - Big Shot Machine - White and Gray - With Exclusive Ocean Cutting Pads
Sizzix - Big Shot Machine - White and Gray - With Exclusive Ocean Cutting Pads
Shop at:
Scrap com
 Ranger Ink - Tim Holtz - Mini Ink Blending Tool - Round
Ranger Ink - Tim Holtz - Mini Ink Blending Tool - Round
Shop at:
Scrap com | HB

Large Rectangle Acrylic Grid Stamping Block 3-1/4 x 4-1/4""
Shop at:
HB
WOW! Embossing Powder, Super Fine Opaque Bright White
WOW! Embossing Powder, Super Fine Opaque Bright White
Shop at:
HB
Tsukineko - VersaMark Watermark Ink Stamp Pad - Large - Clear
Tsukineko - VersaMark Watermark Ink Stamp Pad - Large - Clear
Shop at:
Scrap com
Feelin' Foxy | Honey Cuts
Feelin' Foxy | Honey Cuts
Shop at:
HB





4 comments:

  1. Оригинальная работа!
    А носик - мимимимимимииииии

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Спасибо большое! Добавить носик муж придумал :)

      Delete