Monday, September 17, 2018

MFT cards


Hello everyone! 
   I want to share with my cards for MFT Superstar contest. My first card is for Innovation Category. It's a fold card with hidden shaker. I used few stamps designed by Birdie Brown - Beast Friends and Magical Dragons. To create mirror images I used another stamp from MFT and I colored all images with copic markers.  


To open the card you need to pull a bow.



And next open a hidden shaker. 


And now you can see a birthday sentiment :) 



  My second card is for Coloring Virtuoso Category. For this card I used a Magical Dragons stamp again. I choose my favorite Copic colors and colored three dragons. Also I add a border of hearts. To create it I used a small die from Die-namics Tag Builder Blueprints 6.


  And my last card is for Clean & Simple Category with cutest pig ever :) To create a cloud background  I used a negative die cut I made with Die-namics Puffy Clouds. I colored pig with distress markers and adhere it onto cloud background. 

Have a greate day! 

5 comments:

  1. Oh my! Love them all! That is the cool idea for the first card! My favorite is the last one - with the cutest pig ever :) xx Alex

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of these cards are fabulous! I especially love the cute trio of dragons on the second card. Thank you for joining in the Superstar Contest.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card, love mft products, first set I ever had was mft.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all your cards! Thank you for joining in the Superstar Contest!

    ReplyDelete