Thursday, January 30, 2014

LO Middle Age

            For OUAS January Challenge     
   Page about one of my hobbys) On this foto I'm in middle age dress, Germany 15th century. I sooo love arching, here I'm learnt how to do this, some day I'll win tournament ^_^

   Оn the page symbolically shown  howI "travel" in the past time, the arrow hits the time machine (right), which takes me to the Middle Ages :)

  I made butterfly with crystal resin and it transparent and very strong) A bowstring I made ​​with thread, I cant cut it from photo(, so the picture are very realistic :) Journaling at back of page.
  (photo bellow) 










And scetch


3 comments:

  1. A striking page,it took my attention right away . thanks for playing alonng with us at OUAS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous work...& such a FUN hobby....looooove all the background work you've done....sensational page:) Thanks for joining us at OUAS:):):)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you) Few years ago at first place was sword :)))

      Delete