Monday, February 26, 2024

Lucky Postage Collage Card Distress ink Combo

 Hello everyone! 

For a popular demand let me share my favorite color combo for the  Postage Collage Lucky Stencil Trio.

I cut out the Postage Collage panel from a white cardstock and I apllied Distress Ink: Tumbled Glass ink throuth the Postage Collage Coloring Stencil. I applied the blue ink with a light hand to create a soft background, ensuring that other ink colors would stay bright with minimal color mixing (we all know what happens when blue and yellow mix – hello, green!)

For this card I used Distress inks and VersaFine Black ink for stamping details. 

Other supplies: JJ's Rainbows Paper Pad (card background), White gel pen, White texture paste for Clouds.




Supplies 

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this post, it is awesome!!! I appreciate all the time and effort you took to map out and share how you crafted this for your readers! Plus it's an awesome card!

    ReplyDelete