Sunday, November 5, 2023

Waffle Flower November Release Blog Hop

 Hello everyone!

Welcome to the Waffle Flower November Release Blog Hop! I’m happy to be hopping with the folks from Waffle Flower to show you all the fun new stuff awaiting you on the Waffle Flower website! Be sure to check out each stop in today’s blog hop for fun, inspiration, and chances to win some of these new release goodies!

Next on the hop is Cathy Zielske.



This month, we have the most cozy and adorable collection. Grab your favorite book, a cozy blanket, and your cat, and enjoy a peaceful, rainy November safely. :) 📚🐾

Let's begin with the card featuring my dream cabinet! 📚✨ I've designed this delightful Simple Bookcase Die, complete with a small interactive element. You can open the top right door and place a hidden message on the shelf.


We have new die set to mix with the previously reliesed Shelves Additions Die called Shelf Add-ons Die. I used some ot those dies to decorate the shelves. 


Simple Bookcase Die is quite large die that allows you to make a shaped card by trimming a standard card base. For a fantastic finish, consider using woodgrain cardstock. The textured look adds an extra layer of charm to your card.


For this card I also used Cat-a-log Combo, to cut out a bunch of small books and I stamped funny cat-related titles on them.


We also have another bookshelf, this time with a more modern style - Three-Tiered Shelf Die. To achieve a dimensional 3D effect, go ahead and add shading to the shelves. I personally used Vintage Photo Distress ink and the new small Shader brushes 2+ for this technique.



I adore dimensional cards with a pop-up effect! And using Inside Pop-up Shelves Die I can create a realistic cute and cozy scene inside of the card.  




And let's not forget the fun and utterly purr-fect stamp sentiments Pet Thoughts Stamp Set (Pet Thoughts Matching Die) and Purrfect Sentiments Stamp Set (Purrfect Sentiments Matching Die)! I can hardly contain the cuteness when I'm stamping those adorable cat 'thoughts' in little bubbles." 🐾😸


For all the toe-bean lovers we have a fun Paws Up Die that can be used for cards and for making the most adorable bookmarks. 

Can you guess what's inside of this gift box from the cat? I'm sure there is a piece of my favorite plant.


Bookmarks look super fun! 




Last but not least - 2 in 1 combo! The bookshelf die with no no-waste stencils :) You can cut out Simple Shelves Die from different cardstock, use the frame to decorate the card with cats and books and all inner die cuts you can turn into big oversized books with the Simple Books Stencil. How fun is that?





Next on the hop is Cathy Zielske.

Giveaways:

For today’s hop, we are giving away $25 gift certificate to THREE lucky winners! You can leave a comment on this blog and along the hop by 11:59pm EST on Saturday November 11th, 2023 for your chances to win. Winners will be chosen at random from the comments and will be announced on the Waffle Flower Blog on Winner Monday 11/13/2023.

Supplies

41 comments:

  1. Darling kitty scenes and I love the little paws!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this bookmark s

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love to see your creations, beautiful work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These cards could not be any cuter..love them

    ReplyDelete
  5. Galina, you know how curious cats are, for sure! Your 'curio' is the puuurrrrfect home for these darling kittens!
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loved all of your card ideas...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love all of this! ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your cards and adore the little cat playing with the leaves in the first card!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So many great cards. Loving the inside pop up one the most

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful makes! I wouldn't have used the busy plant-themed paper as a card background but it works SO well. Thanks for the inspiration! I'm definitely adding to my shopping list...

    ReplyDelete
  11. I’m not a cat person, but have friends who are and lots of avid reader friends, too. This reale and your cards are ama,zing!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your cards are so delightful -- and different! I especially love that the images fit so many designs.

    ReplyDelete
  13. So versatile -- I love your creativity!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your cards are wonderful. As a crazy cat lady, I adore this new release.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love all your cards and bookmarks, so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fabulous projects! Books and cats are my two favorite things. Love the Paws Up bookmarks!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Always love your creations and they are just AWESOME! Love the bookcase! So cool!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thank you for sharing your card ideas i love them all

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love the dimension in your cards! The bookcase cards are awesome, with the cats and all the awesome items on the shelves! Great idea to combine the new release designs with the fab postage collage die, and the Paws Up creations are just so fun! Loving this release!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love the variety of cat and book projects!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Awesome bookshelves. I especially love the dimensional shelves. The cat arms are really fun also.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love all these cards but the pop up is the best! Fits my love of bookcases with all the books to read with a cat in my lap! This release is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  23. So many great cards! My favorite is the one with the paws.

    ReplyDelete
  24. This, too, is my dream cabinet. We already have the cats!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Love all your cards! The pop up and those bookmarks are my favorites!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Galina, your card designs are"purrfect." Love every single one!

    ReplyDelete
  27. I love the simple bookcase card with the woodgrain impression. So pretty with that faded pink color.

    ReplyDelete
  28. These are all so fun! I am definitely a cat person!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Every card is so amazing! I love all of the special bookshelf scenes!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Wow! Your cards are amazing, especially the pop-up! I love the Paws Up die- your birthday card and bookmarks are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Fantastic! All of your cards are stunning! I am in awe. I love the paw bookmarks! So fun!

    ReplyDelete
  32. WOW!
    Thanks for sharing so many wonderful cards for this new release!
    I couldn't pick a favorite if I tried.

    ReplyDelete
  33. Beautiful cards... love all the layers

    ReplyDelete
  34. Definitely adding this to my craft stash

    ReplyDelete
  35. Wow! Your cards are crazy wonderful! Love this new release! Thank you for sharing your skills!

    ReplyDelete
  36. What a feast for my eyes.. awesome variety of cards!

    ReplyDelete
  37. wow - I love how you have put together these fun scenes - so very creative

    ReplyDelete
  38. Wow, you have been so busy making projects! You did a fantastic job with all of them; your cards are all adorable, and those bookmarks are my favorite!! SO creative and fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  39. My goodness these are absolutely adorable. Very detailed and the layouts are amazing. TY.

    ReplyDelete