Wednesday, January 19, 2022

Ho line coloring, card with Dahlia

Hello everyone!


I want to start my new year with floral card here :)  I made it  using a beautiful floral stamp set called Dahlia 4x6 Stamp set and some dies. 



  For this flower image I decided to create a delicate card background. At first I cut out a delicate panel using Modern Geometric A2 Coverplate I Die from a dark purple cardstock. Then I cut out a widow in the center of a purple color A2 card panel using a biggest die from Stitched Decorative Label Dies.
I foam mount those two die cuts on a dark purple card background.

  I stamped the Dahlia flower with a light ink on a white paper and colored it with my yellow and green pencils.


  To create a sentiment I used a stamp from Dahlia 4x6 Stamp set and I heat embossed it on a dark purple cardstock with white embossing powder. I embellished the card with green and yellow shiny pearls.

Thanks for stopping by!
Galina

Supplies

1 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness Galina - this is amazing, What beautiful colouring, and I love the yellow dahlia over the purple die cut background.
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete