Friday, November 26, 2021

Christmas card and Thank you card using the same die set

 Hello everyone!

 Today I want to show two different cards made with the same "Build a snowflake" die set. Actually it is called Blooming 'ansome Snowflake Edition and as you may know with this "Blooming" die collection you can create ( or build ) a lot of different designs from a classic wreath to a separate cluster. 


  For my first card I cut out a few elements using Blooming 'ansome Snowflake Edition Die set from a light and dark blue cardstock. I didn't use any glue to assemble the snowflakes, I simply secured the die cuts with a large white brads. You can find them in Claina Palmer Store as well - Large White Brads (2 Pots) They are perfect to use with any Blooming Die cuts. I love their white matt finish so I did not cover up them with additional die cuts.


To create a sentiment I used Mix 'em Dies - Christmas Die Set. I cut out the word "Snow" from a light blue cardstock and applied dark blue ink on the bottom of the die cut. I stamped the other part of sentiment using white pigment ink and a small stamp "Let it" from Mix 'em Stamps - Christmas Stamp Set. 


  To embellish the card I used amazing gold foiled pearls - Top Gems - Christmas Gold.

  As I was saying, I used Blooming 'ansome Snowflake Edition Sie Set for both of my cards. I picked another small die from this set and I run through my die cutting machine with a colored cardstock (use your scraps). I secured the die cuts with the white brad again and I got a beautiful rainbow flower. 


  I decided to create a geometric card background and I cut out a few hexagons from a vellum using 8" x 8" Double-Stitched Nested Octagon Dies. Most often I made A2 US cards, so I used the smallest hexagon die from this set. I adhered them on a white card panel. 


I stamped a small sentiment using multicolored dye ink and a stamp from Mix 'em Stamps - Family. To embellish the card I used silver pearls called Top Gems - Christmas Silver.

Thanks for stopping by!
Galina


0 comments:

Post a Comment