Friday, October 15, 2021

Waffle Flower October Release - SHAKER CARDS

 Hello everyone!

Welcome to Waffle Flower’s October 2021 Release Day! I’m happy to be hopping with the folks from Waffle Flower to show you all the fun new stuff awaiting you on the Waffle Flower website! This month, we’re brining you fun shaker card supplies along with new additions to our oversized word series!

Be prepared for inspiration, I have a lot of cards to share with you :)



I'm totally obsessed with any kind of shaker cards, so you can understand my excitement about this release. And, finally, I can use my huge sequin collection with no doubt. :)

This month I designed a cute die with butterflies - Butterfly Circle Die to embellish the shaker openings or any other round openings. 

For my first card I used a piece of patterned paper - JJ's Rainbow with colorful stripes. I cut out the round window using Slim Shaker Circle Die and attached the biggest plastic window from Shaker Cover - Slim Circles



I cut out the embellishment with butterflies using Butterfly Circle Die from a white cardstock and I colored a part of the die cut with alcohol based Copic markers to match the stripes on the patterned paper. 



In a same way I made a sweet card to welcome new baby in family. As you can see, it's a boy :) I cut out Butterfly Circle frow a white glitter cardstock and colored some butterflies with a light blue Copic Marker. For the card background I used a cute paper sheet with clouds from Special Delivery Paper pad.  

 Butterfly Circle Die consists of two dies, with the inner die you cut out little butterflies to use as a shaker element or you can cut out negative patterns. I run the small die from  Butterfly Circle Die through my die cutting machine 3 times to create a pattern of butterflies. On the back side I attached a clear acetate sheet to create a shaker window.

I foam mounted the card panel on the ink blended card base and I added a few clear crystals as shaker elements. I stamped a small sentiment and attached the white rectangle frame to decorate the card and hide the shaker opening on edges.  


  There are 3 plastick shaker widows in Shaker Cover - Slim Circles, and I used the medium size plastic widow to create a simplle hello card. I cut out a large square piece using Scalloped Squares Die I applied Nuvo Glimmer Paste - Pink Opal throught the Mandala Stencil Quad (stencil #3) and yellow and pink Distress Oxide inks through the stencil #1. 

  I placed the shaker on the patterned paper from Half-Half Dots - Caprice Paper Pad.


Also in this release we have new bold oversized word dies and I used them as a shaker dies too :) 

On my next card I cut out the shaker window using Oversized Hey Hi Hello Print on a stiched rectangle panel I cut out with Nesting Stitched Rectangles Die. I stamped the second part of the sentiment with a small stamp from Cheer Up Sentiments. On the top of my card I placed colored image from Cheerleaders Stamp Set. 



And on my last card I used Oversized Hey Hi Hello Print dies as a regular die cut :) I cut the huge HEY word from copper color glitter cardstock. I embellished the card with copic colored flowers from Amaryllis Stamp Set and pink Enamel Dots - Enamel Dots - JJ's Rainbow.

I used  Nesting Stitched Rectangles Die to create stitched lines on the ivory color cardstock, also I applied light pink through the Maple Leaf Stencil.



Be sure to check out each stop in today’s blog hop for fun, inspiration, and chances to win some of these new release goodies! Next on the hop is Dana Kirby!

Giveaways:
For today’s hop, Waffle Flower is giving away $25 gift certificate to THREE lucky winners. You can leave a comment on this blog and along the hop by 11:59pm EDT on Monday October 18th, 2021 for your chances to win. Winners will be chosen at random from the comments left on any of the posts in this blog hop and will be announced on the Waffle Flower Blog on Friday 10/20/2021.

Specials:
From now till Monday October 18th, 2021, all orders placed at waffleflower.com will receive a sample piece of the A2 Infinity Shaker Cover (No code required!).

For those of you who are new to Waffle Flower, they have a Last Chance section on their website that lists many goodies for 25% off until they are gone! This would be a great place to start your collection!

Supplies

42 comments:

  1. Galina, you do have a way of making me want it ALL! The HEY HI HELLO has my heart - love it with these sweet cheerleaders!
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards! Love the butterfly around the shakers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How do you have so many stunning cards in one post! Everything is gorgeous, and that dainty ring of butterflies will be on my whishlist. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like your HI card. It is very pretty. You always amaze me...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous cards. Wonderful showcase of this fantastic release.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am also obsessed with any kind of shaker! They are
    my favorite type of card. All of your cards are simply
    gorgeous. Love that butterfly circle.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic cards! I really like the variety.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So many beautiful cards! I think my favourite is the last one! I really love the Amaryllis blossoms!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great showcasing of the new products. You've shown how versatile they can be.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great cards! I love how you matched the butterflies on the first card to the stripes. I wouldn't have thought of that.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi there, Galina - You are making it SO hard for me not to place a second order. I did not get that butterfly wreath and now I am absolutely kicking myself. It's gorgeous. I saw some of these cards on the WF site and thought "GORGEOUS" and now I know why: they're from you!
    Very impressed w/ this release!
    Lori S in PA

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Lori, for your kind words! You made me smile <3

      Delete
  12. Beautiful cards! I love the Butterfly Wreath as a frame around the shakers!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Butterflies are always a winner.
    Love the die cut and the way you
    matched the colors to the stripes
    of the paper. Fantastic
    assortment of cards. thanks for
    sharing. txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your cards are so beautiful! I love all these fun new products.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Stunning shakers! I LOVE the butterflies and cheerleaders!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Marisela Delgado said: So beautiful. mariandmonsterd@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. So so Pretty! The butterfly circle die is so soft and such a beautiful accent. JJs paper fooled me, thought the stripes were incredibly perfect and straight, ha, they were because of the paper. Love these cards. The baby card ... awwwwwe.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol, yes, perfect stripes are made thanks to pattern paper, quick and easy :) Thank you!

      Delete
  18. Fantastic cards! The Cheer up card is super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  19. wow your cards are gorgeous - LOVE the first one - stunning

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love the butterfly die! Great release!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Your cards are adorable!! Thank you for sharing your creativity!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Thanks for sharing these wonderful cards with us--so much inspiration! The color combos are terrific!

    ReplyDelete
  23. So many interesting and colorful cards! They are inspirational!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Fab cards! I really love the butterfly circle shaker cards and the adorable cheerleaders!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Wow! I love this gorgeous set of cards! I love how the pretty colours on the butterful die matches the background strips. Wonderful colour choices!! Thanks for the great inspiration! Stay safe! :)

    ReplyDelete
  26. So much goodness. I really like them all but the one I feel most drawn to is the cheer leader card. There is something about letting someone know there is a team rooting them on that gladdens my heart.

    ReplyDelete
  27. I'm crazy about shakers too! What a great idea to use the butterfly circle die with the round shaker. I also love how you used the oversized hey as a shaker on the awesome cheerleader card! Thanks for all the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Such fantastic shaker cards! Awesome designs…
    Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Beautiful cards..love the oversized sentiments.

    ReplyDelete