Monday, August 30, 2021

Coffee shop talk scene on a card. Multicolored ink blending

 Hello everyone! 

  I made a cute scene on a card using Coffee shop builder die and Speech bubbles stencil. I was playing with my favorite colors of distress inks and I made a multi colored ink blending on the speech bubbles. 

Featured Products:
Special Delivery Paper Pad

How I made this card you can watch here or on my Youtube chanel.


  This card is so sweet and I can't wait to send it :) For the card background I used a patterned paper from Special Delivery Paper Pad. I trimmed it in a half and adhered it to the card base.

  I cut out a roof and a small rectangle piece using two dies from Storefront Builder Die. I foam mount the roof and scrap kraft pieces on the card base. 

  I decided to create a shop sign for my little coffee shop. I stamped tiny images of coffee and bakery using stamps from Coffee Shop Hamsters Stamp Set. I colored the sign with copic markers and added small drops of Gold Nuvo drops on the corners, to create a more realistic look of the sign.


  And on the top I placed a few colorful speech bubbles, they look like we can hear (see? lol) somebody chatting in the coffee shop. 

  I used separately 3 openings on the Speech Bubble Stencil (I masked the rest with masking tape). I applied different colors of distress inks to create multicolored backgrounds. Then I stamped sentiments from Sassy Speech Bubble Stamp Set and cut them out with coordinating dies - Sassy Speech Bubble Matching Die.



To embelish the card I used pink - Enamel Dots - Unicorn and clear enamel dots.  

Thanks for stopping by!

Galina

Supplies


1 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous card Galina - love your speech bubbles - a brilliant concept
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete