Monday, May 10, 2021

Slider pnone mini slimline card

 

Hello everone!

I made a super fun slider card using Social phone die from Waffle Flowers. Of course I will share the process with you. 

 Hove I made this card you can watch here or on my Youtube chanel.


  I love this phone die, because it cuts a thin frame, which I used to create an extra dimension for my slider. 

  To create a phone screen I used a black mirrored cardstock, it's shiny and looks like a real screen! Also, I cut out a pull tab using a small rectangle die from the phone set. It should be used as a talking bubble, but I cut off a small bottom piece and used it as a tab. 

 

 Using the largest die from Mini Slimline Die set I cut out a panel from a beautiful pink pattern paper - Special Delivery Paper Pad. With the alphabet dies I cut out the sentiment below the phone. 


  I cut out all phone element from a white paper and colored them with copic markers. I decided do decorate the largest square with a few flowers from - Jumbo Flower Pot Stamp Set and a sentiment from -  Thank You Stamp Set.


I embellished the card with clear enamel dots


Thanks for stopping by and have a nice day!
Galina

Supplies



0 comments:

Post a Comment