Friday, November 27, 2020

3 techniques with a petterned paper + Black Friday Deals + free gift

 Hello everyone!

Today I want to share with a super cute card and tell you about my experements with patterned paper. I was focusing on beautiful sample paper pad from Waffle Flower called Special Delivery, which you can get for free during few days awith your purchase at Scrapbook.com.

 

  I'm a big fan of patterned papers and I'm a paper hoarder :) I even have a one meter tall tower of 12'x12' papers. Why? because they are pretty ))) And I believe, someday I'll make a scrapbook album again ) 

  But for now I prefer a small sizes for cardmaking. That's why I love all papers from Waffle Flower, they comes in a size of 5,5'x8,5' - a perfect size for A2 card base or two panels, so no waste! 

 For my expirement I used a few sheets from Waffle Flower Crafts - Special Delivery paper pad. 

Stamping on a petterned paper

I stamped on a paper with clouds a book from Waffle Flower Crafts - Books and Coffee Stamp Set and I colored it a little bit with Copic markers and the paper works fine. I'm not sure you can make a super big blends with Copics on this paper, because it's a regular paper, but for coloring small parts it okay.

3D elements with patterned paper

I cut out a little bow from a same sheet with clouds. I used a medium size die from Waffle Flower Crafts - Easy 3D Bows. I folded the paper in different directions without any cracks, it fold nicely and keeps its form.

Diecutting using patterned paper

Ofcourse, I tried how  this paper cuts. I cut out two panels from dark blue paper and smaller one from a pink paper sheet with tiny flowers. They cuts perfectly, this paper is 80 lb patterned paper, that's why it will keep its form after die cutting and it wont warp.

 For this card I cut out a frame from a white regular cardstock and foam mount all colored images on the card. I stamped a sentiment on a white paper using Waffle Flower Crafts- Essential Sentiments Stamp set and cut it out with coordinating die.

Also, I want to share with you my old cards using Waffle Flower called Special Delivery papers. I hope you will find a lot of inspiration :) 








So, how you can get your sample paper pad for free?

It's easy! Shop as you normally would at Scrapbook.com, then add one (1) Waffle Flower Paper Pad to your cart and the price will be $0.00. See details here.

Check out other super deals:

- 10 Best Deals of 2020 - You can find them HERE with other coupons
- Free with $25 Purchase: Scrapbook.com Domed Blender Tool 

Thanks for stopping by!

Galina

2 comments:

  1. I, too, am a paper hoarder! I have over 300 6"x6" paper pads and my 12"x12" are too numerous to count! I keep telling myself that I am going to use it but it is too pretty to cut! I absolutely love all your cards but the oval "hugs" card is my favorite. Beautiful work, as always!
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's nice to heat Im not alone in hoarding papers)))
      Thank you very much!

      Delete