Friday, October 16, 2020

Christmas cards using cover plate dies. Video

 Hello everyone! Today I start my Christmas card video series using cover plate dies, yay! I have a lot of fun techniques to share with you. 

How to made those card you can watch here or on my Youtube channel


For todays cards I used a beautiful cover plate die from Waffle Flower Crafts - Christmas Tree Panel Die. I created a dimensional card panel with this die and filled the green gaps with Glossy Accent from Ranger. And I get this amazing stained glass or jelly look effecr on a card ;)

I decided to add more green on my card and embellished it with green enamel dots. To create a sentiments on a both cards I used label dies from - Classic Frames Die Set and big sentiments from - Big Dots Holiday Stamp Set.

My second card is more classic, I made it using paper only. And I embellished it with holly berries and leaves. I cut them out using a small die from Holiday Lights Die Set. To add color to a tiny Christmas trees I put a green pattern paper from Waffle Flower underneath.


Thanks so much for stopping by! HEve a great day

Galina

Supplies

 


0 comments:

Post a Comment