Tuesday, September 15, 2020

Easy fall card ideas. Video

 Hello friends! Today I have a lot of cards to share with you. Also I'll share some cardmaking techniques and diecuting tips. I've created a set of warm fall cards using Fall Leaves Die Set by Waffle Flower crafts. 

How I made thise cards you can wach here or on my Youtubre chanel.


 

 I picked some warm colors of distress oxide inks to create a background for all of leaves at one time. 

 

 I keep my first card clean and and simple and leave the focal point on the leves

I cut out a card panel from ivory color cardstock. I cut it out using A2 Piercing Panel Die. This die cuts an A2 sized rectangle with gridded piercing holes for a dainty look. And it should be used to punch out the tiny paper dots from the stitchable die cuts but I love the background texture on this die cut and I used it often as a card background.

I stamped a sentiment from the Sweet Sentiments Stamp Set using brown ink and I

embellished the card few yellow enamel dots.


On my next card I put leaves on the delicate white die cut I made using Lacy Panel Die. And I tie a yellow paper bow. I cut it out using Easy 3D Bows Die die and I stamped a sentiment with pink ink on the top f the card panel.
 


That's all, thanks for stopping by!

Galina

2 comments: