Wednesday, July 8, 2020

A grand shaker card for a grandparent :)

Hello everyone!

   How about to create a super cool and a big shaker card? I was inspired with a nice size of Claina Palmer Designs slimline dies :) I admit that usually dies from UK manufacturers have a bigger cutting dies than in US and for me it's always fun to try something new, especially new dies size :)



   So, I was playing with one die from DL Double-Stitched Nested Dies and Medals Die Set. I cut out two white panels using large slimline die. And using a round die with a stars I cut out two windows in the first card panel. 
   On the back of it I added an acetate sheet. On the second card panel I applied a different colors of distress inks. I made a simple blending with: Mustard Seed, Worn Lipstick, Mowed Lawn, Peacock Feather, Wilted Violet. 


I cut out a two big sentiments from a white and black cardstock using Mix 'em Dies - Family 2. 
I attached them on the ink blended panel. Also I add gold sequins and foam mont the first white panel. 

  To embellish my card I cut out few flowers using Blooming 'ansome Honeysuckle & Fern Die Set
from a white cardstock and I colored them with yellow and red Copic markers. 


  To finish my card I heat emboss a small sentiment from Mix 'em Stamps - Family on a black cardstock and I cut it out using a smallest die from Banners Die Set.

Supplies





2 comments:

  1. A stunning card Galina - love your colours behind the shaker elements, and the way you have coloured the honeysuckle!
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very beautiful and creative card. Love it

    ReplyDelete