Monday, May 11, 2020

Pocket shaker birthday card

 
Hello everyone!  I want to show how to create a pocket shaker card using BIRTHDAY BALLOONS DUO stencil and It’s your Birthday Stamp set from Studio Katia. It's a super fun and simple card and I'm sure you will like to recreate it.

How to make this card you can waych here or on My Youtube chanel.




  To create this card I start with applying inks through Balloon Stencil. For applying inks I used Studio Katia blender brushes. I tried to apply inks on a balloons edges at first, to leave a spot light in the centre. In this way balloons will look more realistic.


  I covered a card panel with a clear acetate sheet from Studio Katia. I added a strong double sided adhesive tape on the back of the card panel and attached acetate sheet.It’s easier to fold acetate sheet on edges if you will use a scoring board. I didn’t remove a protective sheet from the tape on a top, to be able add sequins.

  I stamped a birthday sentiment on the acetate sheet using archival black ink. If you don’t have such ink, stamp a sentiment on the card panel before adding an acetate sheet.
Because this shaker pocket don’t include any foam for extra space in it I recommend to use only a confetti or\and thin sequins.



Next you can adhere this pocket shaker on the regular card base or can attached a cardstock on the back of the shaker and leave the card as is.

Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies



5 comments: