Thursday, April 30, 2020

Video: Colorful vellum ballons for a Birthday card

Hello!
I’m sure everyone loves balloons, especially when you get more than one! Let’s make a card with tons of balloons using Birthday Balloon Stamp Set and Dotted Border die.


  How I made this card you can watch here or on my Youtube chanel HERE.



  It’s actually a flap card. The panel with balloons goes up and you can write a personal sentiment above the stamped one.
  Most of all I love to create balloons using a vellum, this materials makes them more realistic looking.


  Simply heat emboss with image with balloons and color with alcohol markers or with inks, as I did. I randomly applied distress inks with a blender brushes on a vellum.

  For my card I used such colors: Salty Ocean, Mustard Seed, Mowed Lawn, Fastive Berries.
Don’t forget to flip over a vellum and color on the back side


  Instead of heat embossing you can use a white pigment ink, or white Stazon ink, but be sure to dry properly stamped images before coloring.

  To create a flap, I run a card base with a Dotted border die through my die cutting machine. I attached my balloons on a card base with a tiny pieces of adhesive foam. I love the see-through effect with vellum


Hope you will like this card!
Thanks for stopping by!

Supllies

2 comments:

  1. A beautiful card Galena, and thanks for the video showing how you made it.
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete