Monday, April 13, 2020

Floral Heart Cards with Claina Palmer dies


 Hello everyone! Today I want to share with you another two carsd I made with Claina Palmer Design Dies. For both my cards I used a new floral die set -Blooming 'ansome Gladioli & Eucalyptus Die Set and a heart die from privious release - Broderie Anglaise Nested Heart Die Set


 I cut out a heart on a white card panel and applied distress inks on it. I cut ot few leaves and flowers using Claina's dies and I colored the die cuts with Copic markers. To embellish my card I attached clear crystals.


To create a secons card I cut out a heart witndow in the blue square card panel. I decorate the heart window with a gold paint.


On the inner part I applied inks and created a sunset scene. I cut out a lot of leaves from a green cardstock. I foam mount them inside the window. Using a black gel pen I draw birds in the sky.


I heat emboss a sentiment on a black piece of cardstock. Also, I added few clear dots with a Nuvo drops.

Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies:



5 comments:

  1. Your cards are glorious Galina!
    It's so clever how you've achieved different looks on the eucalyptus with the 2 different colouring techniques. The gold heart aperture with the sunset behind is awesome!
    I love them both, thank you so much :)
    Claina

    ReplyDelete
  2. what beautiful cards - your colouring of the flower die cuts in particular is stunning. Loving them arranged over the colour heart die cut. Exquisite cards
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete