Tuesday, February 4, 2020

The Flower Challenge #41

Hello everyone! 
   I'm so glad to join The Flower Challenge #41, as a guest designer. This time the theme is "Add leaves" For my card I used elegant flowers with leaves from Waffle Flower. I colored them with distress inks and placed on the grid card background. 
  I cut out this card background using Micro Grid cover plate die, I attached this cut directly on the card base, but before I colored with copic markers places where tiny squares will be.

Waffle_flower_crafts_Bouquet_Builder_6_stamp_set_Micro Grid Panel 2 Die_card_making_paper_craft_stamping_copic_coloring_markers_Lacy Squares Die set
 
Join the challenge HERE.


Supplies


7 comments:

  1. This is such a gorgeous card Galina!such a pretty arrangement of flowers and leaves and I love your colour combo too. Thanks for being our Guest Designer this month over at 'The Flower Challenge ' ;) Viv xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! I love the bright and happy colors, the layout and the micro grid pattern in the background!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful card, Galina! I just adore the colors you used! The layout and the arrangement of the flowers are stunning! Thanks for being our guest at The Flower Challenge this month!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the colors you chose. And the composition. And those little tiny squares. Just a beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. how beautiful. Thanks for being our guest at The Flower Challenge this month!
    x Karen

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card, and terrific colors plus your underlying frame is pretty terrific too

    ReplyDelete