Wednesday, October 2, 2019

Pumpkin face card idea

Hello everyone! What do you think about alternative ways of using die sets? Sometimes I have crazy ideas like this one. I used SIMPLE ROUND TAG and HALLOWEEN TRIMMINGS DIES from Studio Katia to create a pumpkin face on my card.




   At first I made a “body”, I cut a card panel from watercolor paper and apply orange watercolor paint all over it, I add a lot of water to get nice orange gradient. 
   After background is dry I add dark orange and brown stripes with a dry brush. Next I cut out a “smile” using order sentiment die and adhere a black stripe on a cardstock on the back of my card panel.

 
  To create eyes I used two smaller dies from tag die set. I simply cut them from a brown cardstock and add a bit of shading with brown distress inks and blending brush.
  
To finish my pumpkin face I decided to add few leaves and swirls from another die set – SHAKER PUMPKIN DIES.

 

At last I attached the card panel on the green card base and my card is done.
Hope you like this idea :)

Have a great day!


Supplies


0 comments:

Post a Comment