Wednesday, October 16, 2019

Acorn shaker card | Autumn cuteness with Studio Katia

Hello everyone!  When I first saw SHAKER ACORN DIES I was dying because of their cuteness. And I love to have an option to put faces on them :)



  For this card I used few die sets from autumn release. I cut out few acorn details from the white cardstock and color them with brown, orange and green inks. To apply inks on the die cuts I used blending brushes. I decided to make a shaker acorns, so I cut out a vellum piece and attached it on the back of the accorn die cut, next I attached adhisieve foam strieps.

  I put inside in of the shaker gold seed beads and covered shaker detail with one more piece of paper. I decorated acorn with smile and eyes. Also I've add a leaf, I used die from pumpkin set and few flowers from embellishment set called RADIANT PINEAPPLE PETALS and MISTY ROSE FLOWERS.



  To create a card background I cut out a white panel and applied pink and yellow distress ink using blending brushes. With regular paint brush I add splatters all over the card panel.

  I cut out a white frame from vellum and glued it on the card panel. Next I adhere both acorns. Using sentiment from AUTUMN BORDERS DIES set I cut out a word "Thanks" from gold cardstock and attached it on the bottom of my card.

  To finish my card I add few transparent crystals with liquid glue from Studio Katia.

That's all. Thanks for stopping by!
Have a great day.

Supplies

1 comments: