Friday, March 1, 2019

Spring card

   Hi everyone! It's Galina and I'm so exited to share with you my new card on HB blog. I've prepared a bright quick card featuring some cute stamps from the Birds ans the Bees Stamp Set, and dies Bee Bold Alphabet and Double Stitched Circles.


    I start with cutting two rectangle panels from white cardstock, little bit smaller then my regular A2 card base. On first panel I cut out a circle, on second I applied three distress colors - Spun Sugar, Broken China  and Milled Lavender. Next I glue them together using adhesive foam. 


    To embellish my card I decided to use floral clusters. I stamped and cut out using coordinating dies bunch of small images and made two clusters on top and bottom of the round window. I colored all images with copic markers and I was trying to get nice soft colors on flowers and leaves. 


    For the sentiment I used two alphabet dies and cut out word "Hi" using light green cardstock. Also, I covered my sentiment and flowers with liquid shimmer, using Wink of Stella Glitter Brush Pen, I hope you can notice that beautiful shimmer on the card.


Hope you will like this card and will try to make cute clusters with your Birds and Bees Stamp set.
Have a great day! 

4 comments:

  1. Очень красиво, нежно и так по-весеннему!!!
    Спасибо, что делитесь!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Спасибо и спасибо, что заглядываете!

      Delete