Thursday, February 10, 2022

Hello! 

Today I want to share a cute floral slimline card using new Slimline dies SLIMLINE – STITCH COVER and DOTTED SLIMLINE SET 3 as well as a few new stamps.


How to make this card you can watch here or on my Youtube channel.


  To create a textured card background I cut out a panel with a SLIMLINE – STITCH COVER die and adhered it on a grey cardstock using liquid glue. I cut out one more panel from a grey cardstock using a scallop die from DOTTED SLIMLINE SET 3 and I cut out the inner part using a craft knife and ruler to create a frame for the card.


I stamped flowers only using the Cone Bouquet Stamp set and a few butterflies from the Butterflies Stamp set. I stepped all the images with light brown Memento ink and colored with alcohol based Copic markers. I heat embossed the sentiment from the Cone Bouquet stamp set on a black cardstock with fine detailed white powder.

I embellished the card with green jewel crystals – PERIDOT CRYSTALS  and transparent – SPARKLING ROUND GEMS

Thanks for stopping by!

Galina

Supplies

1 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card Galina - love the way you made the background!
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete