Monday, August 23, 2021

Sweet card for a coffee lover

 Hello!

Today I have a sweet card with a super cute tiny coffee cups, that can be customised in any way!


Featured Products:
• Nesting Coffee Cup Die
• Nesting Stitched Rectangles Die
Coffee Shop Talk Stamp Set
• Jungle Birthday Stamp Set
• Special Delivery Paper Pad
• Half-Half Lines - Unicorn Paper Pad
• Half-Half Dots - Unicorn Paper Pad
• Enamel Dots - Unicorn

How I made this card you can watch here or on my Youtube chanel.


  To create those little cups I used asmalest dies from Nesting Coffee Cup Die. I cut out some caps from silver glitter cardstock to add more interest to the card. 

  This time I stamped two sentiments on the card panel, I think they coordinated well. I used sentiment stamps from Coffee Shop Talk Stamp Set and VersaFine black ink. I Stamped directly on a grey panel that I cut out from a grey cardstock using a die from Nesting Stitched Rectangles Die.


  I made a card base using a striped paper sheet from Half-Half Lines - Unicorn Paper Pad. I simply folded in a half the paper sheet, love this paper pads because of their nice size - 5.5"x8.5. I embelised the card with a few enamel dots from Enamel Dots - Unicorn.

Thanks for stopping by.
Galina

Supplies

1 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous card Galina - love those wee coffee cups and how you used them so beautifully on this card.
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete