Saturday, June 26, 2021

Rainbow ink blending

 Hello everyone! 

Today I want to share with you two bright fun rainbow cards using my favorite distress ink color combos. To embellish my colorful card panels I used a Quilt Circle Panel die and Rustic Rainbow stencil.

 How I made those cards you can watch here or on my Youtube channel.


 

 For my first card I cut out a sentiment usinng Oversized Smaile dies. I cut out it from black glitter cardstock and a vellum. I stamped a seconfd part of the sentiment on a grey cardstock. I embelished the card with clear crystals.

On my second card I stamped a large sentiment from the Oversized rainbow Stamp set. I stamped it with black Versafine ink directly on a card panel. And I embellished this card with the same clear crystals.

 

Don't forget to join our Rainbow challenge and win gigt certificate to WAffle Flower shop! More info HERE.

Thanks for stopping by!

Galina

Supplies

1 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards Galena - and thanks for the video - I love watching how you work and achieve such gorgeous results
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete