Wednesday, September 9, 2020

Small scene tips - Easy handmade birthday card

 Hello friends! Today I want to share with you a cute birthday card with some pretty sea critters.

I made this card using Under the sea Stamp set with few die sets: Nested Square Dies and Border trimmings.

 

How I made this card you can watch here or on my Youtube channel HERE

  

I stamped a little octopus with few fished on the white paper using Memento black ink, I colored all of them with alcohol markers. After that I cut them out using coordinating dies. To create the underwater background, I applied distress ink on the white paper using Blender Brushes from Studio Katia.

 I cut out a white glitter frame using nesting Square dies and foam mount it on the panel. Heat emboss a sentiment on the dark blue cardstock and add a lot of iridescent bubbles on the card.

Have a great day!

Galina

Supplies

0 comments:

Post a Comment