Thursday, August 27, 2020

Quick one layer coloring tips

Hello friends!

  Let's talk about super quick, super easy and pretty coloring. I used an alcohol markers for my bright card, but this technique will work with any other color medium you may have.

 For todays card I used a beautiful floral stamp - Peonny trimmings Stamp set and I'm going to show how you can color them in few minutes! 

 

How I made this card you can watch here or on my Youtube channel

 

  To create this card I cut out a two card panels using a die from Scallop Heart Cover die ( I separated those two dies). One panel I cut out from the red cardstock and second - from the white. I cut off a scallop edge from the white panel and stamped flowers on it. I color the peonies with 4 different shades of blue color. One color for the each petal. And then I covered the whole panel with a red marker. 

 

Using Chunky alphabet I cut out a custom made sentiment from the white glitter cardstock.I heat emboss a white sentiment on the floral panel using a stamp from Peony trimmings stamp set. I masked a part of it with masking tape to stamp a phrase without word "You". 

  

To embellish the card I add a few clear crystals on it and small deatails with a white gel pen. Thanks for stopping by. 

 Have a great day!

Supplies  

0 comments:

Post a Comment