Tuesday, August 11, 2020

Large background stamp: stamping and embossing tips + Video

 

 Hello everyone! I want to share with you some tips and ideas of using large background stamps. For my cards I used a beautiful big stamp called Floral Garden, also I used Floral Wreath stamp set to add some details and sentiments. Full supply list you can find below.

How I made this cards you can watch here or on my Youtube channel.

 

 

I love to use a bright colors on my cards and for my first card I used picked respberry, carved pumpkin and mustard seed Distress inks. I heat embossed a large floral image on the ink blended background using super fine detail embossing powder from WOW.

 

To add more interest to the panel I colored some petals with the same distress inks I used for the ink blending.

With a same stamp I made a heat embossing on the pink card stock. I cut out the panel using scallop rectangle die and put a clear sheet behind the widow. I added heat embossed sentiment on the card base and a lot of pink crystals.

 

 I foam mount the card panel on the card base and my shaker is done. To finish the card I attached a light pink color oval frame on it.



Thanks for stopping by!

Have a greate day

Supplies

 

 

 



1 comments:

  1. Gorgeous cards Galina, and great video - love how you have used the stamp
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete