Tuesday, March 24, 2020

Partial shaker card. Video



Hello everyone! I I can't wait to share with you my new card and video. I made a partial shaker card using a DOTTED SQUARE FRAME DIE and FLORAL WREATH stam set from Studio Katia.

How I made this card you can watch here or on my Youtube chanel.




   
I was inspired by color combo of tiny confetti from Studio Katia called RAINBOW DOTS GLITTER. I found in my stash perfectly matched inks and I created a colorful card with a shaker elements. For the ink blending I used distress inks: Picked Raspberry, twisted citron and mermaid lagoon. To create colorful elements on the card you can use copic markers as well, for example this color combo is matched with colors of confetti: YG01, RV55, B05.


 To create floral elements I used a big wreath stamp, but I stamped on a small paper squares and I get a single flowers on each square.


 I hope you will like this card :) Have a great day!


Supplies

2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card Galina - love the colours and how you have used them!
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete