Friday, March 6, 2020

6 cards using MICRO HEXAGON COVER DIE



Hello everyone! For today I’ve prepared for you a 6 different cards I made with a same die – MICRO HEXAGON COVER DIE. In the video below I’m sharing my favorite techniques with an intricate dies and some die cutting tips. It’s a first part of my two series videos with intricate dies.



With this background die you can create a layered detailed cards or shakers or even a clean simple cards. I made two simple cards with one die cut. I was inspired by hexagon graphic I found on pinterest and I decided to recreate it on my card.



For my next cards I used shinny glitter from Studio Katia ans shinny cardstock.



I add a beautiful heart frames on the both cards. I used FANCY SCALLOP HEARTS DIES and a vellum for the inner parts.



I stamped sentiments on the vellum with archival black ink.



 For the last two cards I made same frames with a vellum inside.



To embelish my cards I add crystals and drops from differentsets.




I hope you like these cards and will try some techniques with this die. Don’t miss a second part of this video, soon I’ll share more inspiration with this die.

Thanks for stopping by! See you soon!

Supplies




2 comments:

  1. What amazing work Galina - loving your colours too. Thanks so much for the video. That is one fabulous die
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete