Tuesday, February 11, 2020

Birthday card using Honey Bee stamp set Studio Katia+ Video

  Hello everyone! I made a birthday card using the most adorable bees from Honey Bee stamp set. Also I used SCALLOP HONEYCOMB COVER die to create a card panel and I want to show you how to quickly embellish your card. You can find a video tutorial below.


 How I made this card you can watch here or on Studio Katia's Youtube channel HERE.



How adorable these bees are? They are perfect for birthday card :)


I embellished my card with a lot of crystals and confetti. I was using brand new pick up tool to attach them and this toll is a blast. Whole process was quick and easy, I just tap tap tap and my die cut is full of the crystals.


I colored my bees with Copic markers, I used my standart Bee combo :) - Y15, Y38 and N5, N7,  wings - Boo0, B00, flower - B00, B000, B02. And I love to add a shine on the wings with Nuvo shimmer pen.
I add color to the some hexagon die cuts using Blender brushes and Distress Inks - Broken China and Mustard Seed.


Hope you like this card and will try to cover card elements with a crystals, it's a fun process :)
Thanks for stopping by.



7 comments:

  1. An exquisite card Galina- and I loved the video.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Такая милая и суперская получилась!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your Affiliate Profit Machine is ready -

    Plus, making money online using it is as simple as 1-2-3!

    Here is how it all works...

    STEP 1. Tell the system what affiliate products you want to promote
    STEP 2. Add PUSH BUTTON TRAFFIC (this LITERALLY takes 2 minutes)
    STEP 3. Watch the affiliate products system grow your list and sell your affiliate products all on it's own!

    Are you ready to start making money?

    Check it out here

    ReplyDelete