Friday, February 21, 2020

A Closer Look at Nuvo Hybrid Inks


Hello everyone! I want to share with you exiting news! Tonic Studios starts new Craft Room Class. Each week we will be sharing a specialized article with tons of techniques, tips, inspiration from basics to advanced level. 

I'm presenting a second lessond in Class Room - A Closer Look at Nuvo Hybrid Inks.

  So, What are Nuvo Hybrid inks?

  • Permanent inks
  • Fast-drying inks
  • Waterproof
  • Smudge-proof
  • Highly pigmented inks
That means you can easily use them with Alcohol markers, Aqua Flow Pens, watercolours, Shimmer powders, coloured pencils or any other colouring medium (which you activate with water) without smashing ink on paper.

This makes hybrid inks a must-have!





My class will be helpful if you don't know where to start with Nuvo inks or haven't tried them before. In my class I shared some techniques and cards I made with inks



And don't miss a special offer from Tonic Studios!

This weekend at Tonic Studios our Tonic Saver Bundles are all about the Ink!
 
Choose from a fantastic collection of exclusive deals on Nuvo Inks and accessories at
 up to 60% off. 
 Select from Nuvo Hybrid Inks and Large Ink Pads bursting with colour, along with precision tools to create your next masterpiece. 
 
Avaible here :
UK and rest of the world - https://bit.ly/37Nlas6
USA -  https://bit.ly/2PepkCW

Supplies
To create my cards I used not only inks, here you can find a full supply list

Orange logo UK shop - Blue Logo USA shop

















1 comments: