Friday, November 22, 2019

Rainbow birthday card

Hello everyone! 

   What makes me happy? Having a coordinating stencils to my dies! :) Today I'm sharing a birthday card I made using Broderie Anglaise Background Stencil and a small round doily die from Broderie Anglaise Nested Doily Die Set. Also I used alphabet dies from Link ‘em Bold Lower Case Alphabet Die Set.

All those products are from the new UK company Claina Palmer Designs. The owner is very talented designer and crafter and I love her classic and elegant products.

 How to create this card


  • Place a stencil on a white card panel
  • Apply distress (or other) ink through the stencil. Use a blending tool or a blending brush
  • Using medium circle die cut out a doily from the white cardstock
  • Stamp a sentiment on the die cut and foam mount it in the centre
  • Cut out a word Happy using alphabet dies and adhere the sentiment on the doily
  • Embellish the card with sequins or crystals

Have a great day!

1 comments:

  1. What a fantastic bright and colourful card!
    I love your seamless rainbow ink blending and being able to see through the raised die cut.
    Thank you so much Galina :)
    Claina x

    ReplyDelete